> Interactive advertising
†Interactive advertising in hairdresserís salons
- The advertisement is placed directly in front of the customer.
- Three to four advertisements in average repeated next to every mirror in every hairdresserís salon.
- The average period of time spent by a customer in a hairdresserís salon is 54 minutes.
- Most of the time, the customer is looking at your advertisement
- We will suggest hairdresserís salons for the placement of information on your product.
- We will position your poster in a frame as close to the mirror as possible.
- We will place consumer leaflets and catalogues in the waiting zone.
- We will place a sample of your product on a desk if possible.
- We will make sure that hairdressers draw customerís attention to your product and pass information on in.
- Samples of promoted products are distributed to hairdresserís salons so as to enable customers to try, taste or smell such products if possible.
- We will draft and carry out a customer research.
- We will check the display of POS materials and samples, we will prepare photographic documentation.